Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Smart and gets things done


My buddy Joe McReynolds is a talented filmmaker (writer/director/editor/producer), who is about to lock picture on last year's feature film The Vern, in which I play- wait for it- the villain.

Joe and I are dead-friggin'-serious about making more films on our own, now that I'll be here a while longer. He just started, but he's got a great eye, and, more importantly, Joe gets things done. I love working with people like that. In fact, I refuse to work anymore with people who are not like that. I need to be more like that.

So, I'm getting off my butt, and trying to put together both a short film for me to produce/write/shoot/direct/edit, and a feature that Joe and I can work together on, along with some of our friends and professionals that we have met on the ATX scene.

If you have any advice, ideas, or suggestions, though, I would love to hear them. I'm new at this, but learning fast.


No comments: