Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Whoo-hoo! My friend and all-around good person, C.C. Stinson rocks the doc scene with her latest opus, Light, Bright, Damn Near White.

The film will air on TVOne, satellite cable TV channel 157 here in Austin. Check their Web site for your local channel.

C.C. is another alum of the ATX Bentley Mitchum acting class, along with Rich MacDonald, Frank Brantley, and yours truly.

She's a terrific actress, too, not to mention a screenwriter/producer/director. C.C. quit her day job in the corporate world to pursue her passion, which is a real inspiration to me.

We talked about collaborating on a project last year, but life got in the way. This year, I'm hoping that I can sit her down for an interview for my books and accompanying Web sites.

I'm sooo proud of you, C.C.! Keep up the great work.

No comments: